2 hours per week – 60 hours
Come and join us in our classes. After a free language assessment in our office, you will be directed to one of the classes below according to your level and availability. All our teachers are French nationals and there is a maximum of 10 students per class to make your experience of learning as pleasurable as possible.
- Complete our online placement test TEST YOUR LEVEL NOW!
- Take a free 30 minute assessment at our office so that you can be placed into the relevant class according to your placement test results and general level.
- Book your assessment on 01908 562 151 or by email.
Starting w/c 25 March 2019
Day & Evening Classes (running from September 2018 to June 2019)
Course Day Time Evening Time
Beginner A 1-1 Wednesday 1.00 - 3.00 Elementary A 2-1 Wednesday 10.00 - 12.00 Tuesday 7.30 - 9.30
Elementary A 2-2 Monday 10.00 - 12.00 Thursday 7.30 - 9.30
Intermediate B 1-2 Monday 1.00 - 3.00 Upper Intermediate B2 Thursday 10.00 - 12.00 Wednesday 7.30 - 9.30
Advance C Tuesday 10.00 - 12.00
2018-2019 course fees
Yearly courses – 30 lessons of 2 hours
- Payable in full: £540 (£30 discount included)
- Payable in 2 instalments: £285 before 25th September 18 & £285 before 1st November 2018
Please note that all payments must be received before the start of the course
except for instalment payments.