Come and join us in our conversation classes where you will speak at leisure as our classes never exceed 10 students (4 to 10 people per class).
The atmosphere is always very welcoming and you will be discussing current affairs but also lighter subjects of interest.
Our class material includes a wide screen LCD TV and internet access so your teacher will be regularly using short videos to introduce subject topics.
You can choose between the following two levels:
- Independent User (intermediate)
- Proficient User (advanced)
In addition, for an extra 30 mins added to the usual class duration, you will also have the opportunity to read a literature book which will be studied in the advanced class (please contact us for more information).
10 week sessions (1.5 hours per week)
Session 1 : Tues 1 Oct 19 to Tues 10th Dec 19 / Thurs 3th Oct 19 to 12th Dec 19
Session 2: Tues 7th Jan 20 to Tues 17th Mar 20 / Thurs 9th Jan 20 to 19th Mar 20
Session 3: Tues 24th Mar 20 to Tues 16th Jun 20 / Thurs 26th Mar 20 to 18th Jun 20
- Take a free 30 minute assessment at our office so that you can be placed into the relevant class according to your placement test results and general level.
- Book your assessment on 01908 562 151 or by email.
|Intermediate||Thursday||1.00 - 2.30|
|Advance||Tuesday||1.00 - 2.30|
Conversation classes – 3 sessions of 10 lessons
- £150 per session (10 lessons of 1.30 hours) – with an extra £50 should you wish to study literature.
- Get a £30 discount if you pay for the whole 3 sessions: £420