Come and join us in our conversation classes where you will speak at leisure as our classes never exceed 10 students (4 to 10 people per class).
The atmosphere is always very welcoming and you will be discussing current affairs but also lighter subjects of interest.
Our class material includes a wide screen LCD TV and internet access so your teacher will be regularly using short videos to introduce subject topics.
You can choose between the following two levels:
- Independent User (intermediate)
- Proficient User (advanced)
In addition, for an extra 30 mins added to the usual class duration, you will also have the opportunity to read a literature book which will be studied in the advanced class (please contact us for more information).
10 week sessions (1.5 hours per week)
Session 1 : Tues 2nd Oct 18 to Tues 11th Dec 18/ Thurs 4th Oct to 13th Dec 18
Session 2: Tues 8th Jan 19 to Tues 19th Mar 19/ Thurs 10th Jan 19 to 12th Mar 19
Session 3: Tues 26th Mar 19 to Tues 18th Jun 19/ Thurs 28th Mar 19 to 20th Jun 19
- Take a free 30 minute assessment at our office so that you can be placed into the relevant class according to your placement test results and general level.
- Book your assessment on 01908 562 151 or by email.
|Intermediate||Thursday||1.00 - 2.30|
|Advance||Tuesday||1.00 - 2.30|
Conversation classes – 3 sessions of 10 lessons
- £150 per session (10 lessons of 1.30 hours) – with an extra £50 should you wish to study literature.
- Get a £30 discount if you pay for the whole 3 sessions: £420
Please note that all payments must be received before the start of the course
except for instalment payments.